Home Page


Who are the best people to talk to in this school about my child’s Special Educational Needs?

You can speak to your child’s class teacher, Mrs Shirmer (Special Educational Needs Coordinator) or Mrs Nancolas (Assistant SENCO), by making an appointment. 


For the academic year 2021 - 22 Miss East will also be leading on a school improvement project focused on the SEND Support pupils.  Therefore, you can also make an appointment with Miss East to discuss SEND Support provision.  


Should you wish to discuss any concerns that you feel are emerging, or are worried about the progress of your child, please email or telephone the school office to make an appointment.