School uniform colours
Our school colours are:
Navy blue and light blue
Where can I buy uniform?
There are two external providers, so please use the links below to have a look. They provide all items of uniform, making it easier for you purchase.
Both providers offer a home delivery service and a click and collect service.
What uniform does my child need?
- Navy blue skirt, trousers or pinafore
- Light blue polo shirt, preferably with embroidered logo
- Navy blue fleece or sweat shirt preferably with embroidered logo
- Navy blue cardigan preferably with embroidered logo or jumper
- Navy blue tights or long socks
- Blue/white checked dress during summer months
- Navy blue tailored shorts during summer months
- Black sensible shoes or black trainers (trainers should be completely black with no additional colours)
- Sandals may be worn during summer months (sandals must be secured at the ankle with a strap and toes must be covered)
All year: Navy blue shorts, plain white T–shirt and a change of footwear.
Winter Kit for Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2:
Navy blue jogging bottoms and a plain navy sweatshirt
(Please note: Due to Health and Safety PE clothing and shoes must be separate to the school uniform worn during the day.)
Children will also need a named P.E. drawstring bag.
PLEASE ENSURE ALL ITEMS ARE NAMED