We are currently planning on holding our Open Evening as normal on Monday 4th and Tuesday 5th October, but would like to mention the following:
• In order to reduce the numbers on site, we will only be able to accommodate one child and one adult from each family;
• It would be really helpful if all those attending on the night could do a lateral flow test prior to coming;
• Please wear a face covering unless you are exempt;
• Please observe social distancing as much as possible;
• At the moment, we are not intending to operate a booking system, but we will make a final decision about this in September.
It may be necessary to make changes to these arrangements if Covid infection rates are high nearer the time, so please keep an eye on our website where we will publish any future updates.
As you can see we have made amendments to our Open Evening arrangements which include: · extending our hours from 5pm to 8pm · asking visitors to wear a face mask · requesting that 1 child and 1 adult only attend Please do not attend if you or your daughter has any Covid symptoms and if possible also have a Lateral Flow Test before arriving. This is to keep us all safe